Top 6 Hotels with Holiday Décor
As the holiday season continues, we are on a quest to scout some of the best holiday designed hotels ensuring that their guests feel the holiday cheer as they travel. We know that designers carry a huge responsibility to create an environment that is not only festive but inclusive for people of all backgrounds who are flying in from all over the world (Link to last blog post). Here’s our top picks and we are guaranteed you’ll get into the holiday spirit after seeing these amazing spaces.
- Crafted by Roger Thomas of Ad100 and Alex Woogmaster, Creative Directory of the Wynn Design and Development, this Christmas Village at the Wynn Las Vegas is inspired by the book, Gulliver’s Travel featuring white and gold décor left to leave you in awe.
- You can expect to literally get a taste of Christmas at the St. Regis New York when you book a reservation. The hotel gives nothing short of classic elegance featuring the nutcracker standing tall at the entrance. The hotel offers a Christmas inspired menu featuring a French classic Christmas cake called, Buche de Noel. Get ready for a taste of the holidays.
- Did we mention that humans were also included as part of the décor?! At The Goring in London, men in suits are stationed within the property to help wrap your gifts and carve turkeys. The hotel has also incorporated wood sled tables, antique skis and twinkling lanterns to ensure the space is adequately stocked with holiday cheer.
- The Plaza Hotel in New York features an amazing Christmas tree every year that draws in crowds of onlookers. The Eloise at the Plaza shop allows kids to decorate gingerbread cookies and houses, providing an interactive holiday experience.
- The Fairmont San Francisco is nothing short of breathtaking. The location features a 23-foot-tall Christmas tree along with a 2-story gingerbread house masterfully placed in the hotel lobby. Kids can also expect a delivery of milk and cookies to their room during their stay as they pen a letter to Santa and send it out before they leave for their next destination.
- Keystone Lodge and Spa located in Colorado gives you a Willy Wonka vibe every year. This wonderful resort located in the Rocky Mountains features a chocolate village every year crafted by the resort’s executive pastry chef with 7,000 pounds of chocolate, a working chocolate gondola, a 6-foot tall white chocolate Christmas tree and a cascading chocolate waterfall. Need we say more!